A series of science camps for students were organized in schools across the country wherein students were taught science concepts in the form of fun games and activities, topics of these ranged from the broad categories of science such as math, physics, chemistry, and biology. These were conducted by our very own INYAS members. Overall it was excellent exposure to different science subjects with enjoyable experiences to students from a remote location.
- Science camp at Maharashtra on 4th-5th Jan, 2019 at Shirgaon High School, Devgad, Sindhudurga, Maharashtra by Dr. V. V. Parkar, Dr. P.C. Rout, Dr. P.K. Singh, Dr. S. Dutta Choudhury.
- About 100 students participated in this camp. Four batches comprising of 25 students each were prepared and they were introduced to four topics ‘Electricity and Magnetism’, ‘Optics’, ‘Chemistry’, and ‘Biology’ in rotation.
- Science camp at Rajsamand on 12th Jan 2019.
- Science camp at Ujhani UP on 23rd Feb 2019 by Dr. Ranjit Kumar &Dr. Pankaj Kumar
- Science camp at Chandigarh by Dr. Rohit Kumar Sharma on 12th March, 2019.
- Science camp at Bangalore by Dr MS Rajani, Dr Deepa Agashe on 20th July, 2019.
- INYAS Science camp at Bhana High School, Faridkot, Punjab Dr. Jitendra Kumar Pattanaik, Dr. Felix Bast and Dr.Paramdeep Singh on 5th October 2019.
- Science Camp by INYAS members in association with D. Y. Patil Education Society (Deemed University), Kolhapur, Inter-University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics (IUCAA), Pune and Maharashtra Academy of Science, Pune, on 22nd and 23rd November 2019, at D. Y. Patil Education Society, Kasaba Bawada, Kolhapur by Dr.J.L.Gunjakar, Dr. V. V. Parkar, Dr. Shalini Ghodke Arya
About 170 students from the various school from the Kolhapur city and rural area participated in the camp. The Rural area students were arranged to reach the venue.